About Me 🙋‍♀️

 

👩👩👩👩Who am I, and why am I writing a travel blog about Turkey?

I am Ayfer, a travel enthusiast and expert based in Turkey. Since the early 1990s, I have worked in hotels and travel agencies, accumulating nearly 30 years of industry experience. Currently, I work for a travel agency in Kuşadası, where I manage online sales and customer relations from the comfort of my home.

Working actively in the travel industry has taught me the best ways to plan tours, avoid potential problems, and help people enjoy their vacations without any hitches. I truly love what I do, and it allows me to flex my organizational skills and attention to detail. Through this blog, I aim to share the beauty of Turkey and the hidden gems waiting to be discovered, helping others experience these unique adventures.

You can find me on instagram or write me on whatsapp if you need any help planning your vacation or have any questions. 


Comments